* Light-up Toys and Novelties
* Old Tyme Pictures - Get your Picture taken in yesteryear time.
* American Legion Post 26 - HandcraftedMilitaryItems
* LuLaRoe - Amy Chapin
"Where Fashion meets Comfort"
- Richie's, the Place to Eat -
- The Oriental -
Berry Patch Ice Cream
- Bodacious Concessions -
* Digital Impressions
Personalized License Plates, Posters & Body Jewelry.
* AyersBasement Systems
* Jenny's Handcraft - Signatures and ???
* Jayshree - HENNA Face Painting
* Outdoor Adventures
- The Pretzel Wagon -
Beef Tips - potatoes, onions & mushrooms
- The Pickle Barrel -
* Silver City - GREAT items for the body.
- Snowball -
* Advantage Vinyl
the MASTER of everything Vinyl.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 55 Bar B Q -
Food Court Vendors
* Adventuretoo, Inc. - Quality, Handcrafted Wood items for the House.
Authentic Mexican Cooking
- El Amigo Pepe -
* CIEE - Council on International Educational Exchange
* Beam Laser Works
Laser Engraved "works-of-art".
* Michiana Face Painting
* Sattler’s Hats and Leather Goods.
* Geodes and Gemstones These are 100% REAL..
* Mother Moon -
* BOHO Pretty - Ladies, you will look GREAT, with her selection
Authentic Oriental Cooking
This Music Festival started in 2002, with a vision that Mr. Tom Majerek had of bringing local, regional and national touring Bluegrass musicians to Niles, for everyone to enjoy... with FREE ADMISSION. A couple of years later, Tom brought in some Food Vendors (to help offset the cost of the Musicians), several years later and since it was for the Community, he brought in some "Arts & Crafts" vendors.
He has always been for the Community and the City of Niles. He shared his Dream with Optimist International (as he was a member of another Optimist Group) and they governed Tom Majerek a Chapter, the Riverfront Optimist Club of Niles / Chapter #17493 of Optimist International. Since he loves this Community and ALWAYS wants to share Music with everyone, the Riverfront Optimist Club of Nilesvoted on creating a "Fundraiser", to help offset the cost of running this Festival and also educating area youth with this genre of Music.
16 years later, there still is FREE ADMISSION, still have local/regional and Grammy nominated Groups performing in the Amphitheater with hillside seating (located in Downtown Niles at the beautiful Riverfront Park), still have Food Vendors, still have "Arts & Crafts" and the Riverfront Optimist Club of Niles has added an 18 ride Carnival in addition to creating a true Family type environment... "The Kids Zone"Family Fun Area, Petting Zoo, Pony and Camel rides, Kids "Arts & Crafts" area,
Kids entertainment Stage. festival vendors music festivals
So there is something for everyone! Every year, we see an increase in attendance, and increase in smiles (which creates memories) and a new generation enjoying Bluegrass / Americana music. festival music festivals Festival Vendors in Niles Festival Crafters in Niles
* Mary's Creations - Hand Crafted Jewelry and Hand Painted juried Pictures
* Centro Mundo Handcrafts
South America apparel
* Pier Cove Cargo Company
(ABIA by Kathryn)
- Ridgedale Christian Ministries -
* Universal Wireless
Copyright © Michiana Festivals. All rights reserved.