A Festival / Fair / Event can:
* strengthen community identity and spirit
* provide a venue for local artists and artisans to showcase and sell their products
* bring an awareness and appreciation of the culture and heritage of the community
* improve the local economy
* acquaint the local and outside community to the unique opportunities within your community
Michiana Festivals is not here to run or operate your Fair / Festival or Event.
Our mission is to use "a second set of eyes", so that your Committee has the "passion" and the "tools" it needs to succeed, not just survive. We have over 50 years of experience in the Amusement / Entertainment Business, we can help you plan for the next 5 - 10 years.
As times are changing... and we know that it is not easy to adapt to "change",
Michiana Festivals can help.
At a typical meeting... we listen, take notes, assess, visual inspection of grounds, explain in detail the positive and negative outcomes, what has "worked" and what "isn't working", re-assess, then discuss.
Good planning and supervision are the foundation for holding a successful Fair / Festival.
* You need a Chairperson that is responsible for communicating all policies and procedures to the rest of the Committee, regarding their respective operational areas.
* The Chairperson MUST HAVE written guidelines for the operation of their Fair / Festival which are handed out to all volunteer supervisors and workers. It is our experience that many problems occur at Events when policies and procedures are not formalized and communicated to the proper individuals.
* Discussion of (in no particular order):
Copyright © Michiana Festivals. All rights reserved.